Thursday, December 15, 2011

just small hope

“Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt
before.”








i hope you will come back and sometime i think i am in dream . Is that my reality is my dream ??
i also don't know about myself. where i am now ? 
its just a undersized single hope that you will come back due to which i am alive or else you know it i can't live without you.somewhere it seems it doesn't matter to you much whether I am alive or not
though a hope seems to be very small but it is enough to keep me alive .
is it that i am not able to make you understand or is it that you don't wanna understand ?
is it that i am not able to talk to you or you don't wanna talk ?
lots of things unsaid
lots of questions unanswered
lots of feelings unexpressed
don't know how where n when to express/get answers
i don't know what you feel after reading all this
just wanna say that i love you n till when i will do i don't know .because loving you was the best thing i could ever do or you should say i am addicted to love you
nothing is in my hand now or i should say it was never in my hands
 it was you always who use to decide but this time i cant agree with your decision
i hope, just hope you change it soon before its too late



                                                                  somewhere
                                                                   it must be…
                                                  the world, where you'll be with me
                                                       where me, and where you
                                                            … and where…
                                           only the feelings of our love reign supreme
                                                where my morning will have a sunrise
                                                   with the rays from your eyes on me
                                                       and lullabies of the moon…
                                                        I'll get to hear in your arms…
                                                        dunno where that world lies…
                                                        dunno if it even exists or not…
                                                        where my life wouldn't be…...
                                                         so upset with me myself…

                                             the breaths are lost waiting for someone
                                     dunno whose embrace has got me all lost in dreams…
                                     that now I am in search of ways from my destinations…
                                while the destination itself seems to be lost in the tracks

                                                      somewhere.. somewhere
                                             our meetings get us into a high of love…
                                                     with the lips, with our lips…
                               we kiss each other through the words we exchange…
                                                      the wind tells me about…
                                                   … an earth and a sky…
                                             where you become my laughter…
                                             … and my happiness and my life…

                                                 dunno where that world lies…
                                                dunno if it even exists or not…
                                                where my life wouldn't be…
                                               …so upset with me myself…



“Hope is the most exciting thing in life and if you honestly believe that love is out there, it will come. And even if it doesn't come straight away there is still that chance all through your life that it will.”




I REALLY HOPE ONE DAY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME AND MY FEELINGS
AND I WILL WAIT FOR YOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME YOU TAKE.


i just want you to read this so that you could know how much i still love you and need you.




                                            HURT ME, I WONT BLAME YOU
                                                KILL ME, I WONT FEEL IT
                                            LEAVE ME, I WILL DIE INSIDE
                                     HATE ME-THE BEST THING FOR YOU 


1 comment:

  1. incredible...........thinking...........n hope for d best.....hope.u know.....whatever goes around comes around.....so do not...worry.n be happy..":-)KEEP SMILING :-)"

    ReplyDelete